Covid-19 Update (24 June)
After the long awaited news yesterday that we can officially open for the 2020 season on Saturday 4 July, we are now accepting bookings.
However whilst we establish a protocol to enable us to open the communal facilities, we are currently unable to consider tent bookings until Friday 26 June 2020.
Thank you for your understanding
24 July 2020