Fairfields Farm Covid-19 Policy for all Visitors
We look forward to welcoming visitors for the 2021 season and will be taking bookings from March 1st 2021.
Our Covid-19 policy is set out below and will be in place alongside our usual rules which still apply – view our Park Rules here.
- We are only able to accept advance reservations and entry will be refused to anyone who has not pre-booked.
- We cannot accept group bookings.
- Where possible, check-in between 2pm and 6pm daily.
- Only 1 person/family group permitted in shop/reception at any one time and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Current social distancing guidelines must be observed at all times (please respect all other customers). Children must be made aware that they cannot socialise with other children outside of their family group.
- Please consider using gloves for common touchpoints, such as taps, cubicle doors/locks and waste disposal areas.
- Please ensure that you use the hand sanitising dispensers located around the park.
- Avoid touching fencing rails etc.
- Entry will not be permitted to the duck pond enclosure.
When using communal facilities (from 17 May) the following will also apply:
- Additional cleaning procedures have been put in place. Therefore the facilities will be CLOSED between midday and 2pm, then again early evening.
- In order to maintain social distancing, please do not enter the facilities unless it is clear to do so.
- In the Ladies & Gents, the middle wash basins on each side will be out of use. As an alternative please consider using the individual wet rooms.
- The Gents urinal will be restricted to 1 person/male members from the same family group.
- Children must be accompanied at all times when using the facilities and please discourage them from touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Toilet paper will be provided in the dispensers but spare rolls cannot be left in case this runs out. Therefore please consider supplying your own.
- 1 person/family group only permitted in the Laundry room at any one time.
Whilst we will make every effort to reduce risk in order to keep us all safe, you also have a responsibility to adhere to the guidance given by the Government.
IMPORTANT Park Rule Changes
Pitches are now only available from 2pm and must be vacated by midday on the day of departure.
With regret, we no longer permit the use of gazebos/event shelters or any other such structures, anywhere on the park.
The use of drones is not permitted on the campsite at any time.
A single rate for additional adults and children (3yrs upwards) now applies.
We can no longer offer late stays on either standard or electric hook-up pitches during the high season period.
To ensure everyone has a safe and restful stay at Fairfields Farm we request all guests and visitors abide by our Park rules, as follows:
We have a speed limit of 5mph throughout the park.
Strictly no vans, sign written or commercial vehicles allowed. Entry of these vehicles will be refused and no alternative parking will be arranged.
We pride ourselves on providing a peaceful camping and caravan park and do not permit noise nuisance, loud music or offensive language. Anyone causing a nuisance should be reported to reception or the warden and we will endeavour to resolve the problem. Persons continually causing a nuisance to others will be evicted from the Park without a refund.
Children should be supervised at all times and should not be allowed to play in or around the facilities block or the Park entrance. We also ask that cycles and scooters are only used on the roads and not between caravans, motorhomes or tents.
Children must not chase the ducks or any other animals.
We do not allow paddling pools or the use of water guns or water balloons on the Park.
The washing of caravans, cars and motorhomes is not permitted on the Park.
On Your Pitch
Tickets relating to your stay and departure must be clearly displayed at all times.
Due to pitch restrictions we are no longer able to accept bookings for twin axle caravans or tag axle motorhomes.
The use of Generators is not permitted anywhere within the park.
Each large tent over 7m will be charged a supplement of £3.00 per night and can only be accommodated on standard (non-electric) pitches.
The entrance barrier will be locked between the hours of 10.30pm and 7.30am allowing pedestrian access only. A parking area has been provided in the park entrance, should you wish to arrive or depart with your vehicle during these hours.
If you are using a gas or charcoal barbeque please ensure it is raised off the ground and not allowed to burn the grass. Bricks for disposable barbeques are usually available from the bin compound – please return them after use. The burning of wood or any type of open fire is STRICTLY prohibited anywhere within the park.
You are welcome to bring your dog (maximum 2 dogs per pitch). Please ensure any pets are kept on a lead at all times and any dog’s mess is cleared up. Dogs must not be left unattended on the park, nor allowed to chase the ducks or other animals.
Day visitors to campers are charged at £2.00 per adult and £1.00 per child (3-13 yrs incl.) per day or part thereof. Tickets must be obtained from Reception or Warden and displayed or shown upon request. Day visitors may not fish or bring dogs and should park in the car park.
We offer a superb, well-stocked fishing lake. Please do not fish on the duck pond or rivers nearby and note:
- All anglers over 12 years must possess an Environment Agency Rod Licence
- No fishing without proper rods and reels
- No fishing without a landing net
- Only BARBLESS hooks to be used
- Disgorgers must be used to remove hooks
- No lines should be left unsupervised
- Children must have adult supervision at all times
- No night fishing
- Do not remove fish from the lake
- We have large Carp in the lake. If caught, please treat them carefully and return them unharmed so they remain there for others to enjoy.
In the event you encounter a problem please contact us as soon as possible during your stay so that we can make every reasonable effort to resolve the matter.