Visitors to our website, www.fairfieldsfarm.co.uk should be aware that our website is monitored and may capture information about your visit to help us improve the quality of our services, our website and our customer relationships.
We respect your privacy and will not disclose any personal information or information about you or your browsing history to any other third party and we do not sell personal data.
The following Privacy Statement outlines how information may be collected and how used by us.
How we collect information:
- Directly from you when you email, call or write to us,
- Indirectly from you when you visit this site,
- When you respond to one of our emails, social media posts or other promotion.
What information do we collect?:
When you contact us directly we can collect (depending on the information provided): your company, name, address, telephone and email details.
In addition, we may also collect:
- Personal data that you provide by completing forms on the website, including the contact us form or our booking enquiry form;
- Information contained in messages when you post on our social media pages;
- Information contained in communications you send to us, for example if you report a problem submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the website or its content.
Indirectly, we may also record which pages on the site you visit and how you were directed to the website via Google Analytics. At no point will Google Analytics be used to track or collect personally identifiable information of visitors to the site. We may also collect information about your IP address which may be used to detect the organisation or ISP connecting to the site. If you are a returning visitor to our website, this information will be identified as will how you were directed to the website. For more information, please visit Google Privacy & Terms at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
How do Cookies work?
Why do we collect it?
- To respond to enquiries or manage booking(s) with Fairfields Farm,
- To improve our website by determining how it is being used,
- To understand and monitor interaction with our content,
- To measure traffic to our website and from which channels.
- To conduct our internal business and management processes, for example accounting or auditing purposes; and for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
- To provide you with information about other products we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Where do we store personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you may be held for a limited period of time in order to manage your enquiry or booking. If submitted electronically via our website through a contact form or booking enquiry form it will be held on our website but may be transferred via locations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Updated 6 June 2018