Poor Ground Conditions
Whilst in the south east we did not suffer the full force of ‘Storm Brian’ we did encounter 60 mph winds and heavy driving rain. This started Friday (20th) evening and lasted until the early hours of Sunday (22nd) morning.
In an effort to protect the pitches from further damage and with more rain forecast for Monday (23rd) we have had to take the decision not to accept any new bookings before we close for the season on Sunday 29 October 2017.
Thank you for your understanding.